Speaker: Peter Leventis
Thursday, August 24, 2023
This program qualifies for 3.0 MCLE credit hours.
SC Supreme Commission on CLE Course #: 930057
Welcome and Opening Remarks
Intake of a new file and SCWCC Standard Forms
- Intake From the Claimant’s Perspective
- Intake from the Defense Perspective
- Most Commonly Used Forms and Pleadings (F15, F20, F21, F27, F50, F51 & F58)
Average Weekly Wage and Comp
- Concurrent Employment
- “Extraordinary Circumstances” to deviate
- Stacking Wages and Classes of Prescribed AWW/CR’s
- Other classes of employees
Body Parts and Medical Care
- Which Body parts are alleged/directly injured Which Body Parts/Systems are Affect?
- Which Body parts are admitted/and being provided medical care?
- Who is paying for medical care, emergency care on date of accident or after?
- Mileages, Prescriptions, EMS rides and other things it is better to address on the front end of the claim.
Mock Pre-hearing conference in front of Comm. Leventis – Audience Participation Questions from the audience and follow up practitioners’ points from the mock pre-hearing conference.